• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube
7

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Production Schedule

When thinking about creating my music video I realised that I need to make a production schedule so that I finish my video in time.

As I've already chosen my song, I now need to create a storyboard for my music video. Obviously this may change, but i intend to make my first draft by the 20th January, giving me 10 days to create, and change my storyboard.

Throughout story boarding I will also need to scout locations to see where is suitable. While evaluating these different locations I need to take images so I can see the proxemics before filming, giving me chance to plan. I also need to find out when these places are suitable to film, thinking about times of day, weather, and how busy the place is.

Also throughout story boarding I need to discover the talent (see who will take part in my music video). I will need to find out what times will be suitable for both of us to film, and try and see if these correlate with when the locations are available.

After story boarding I will need to create a shooting schedule and book out any equipment needed. This is important as the actors will need to know when they will be needed for filming.

Once all equipment is booked it's time to start filming. Throughout the filming process I will also edit my video. This saves time, and also allows me to change any footage if needed while I still have access to the equipment.

After filming I need to finish off any post production as this is where the magic happens. This is also when I need to start on my ancillary tasks (the website and the album cover) as these will need to link with  my music video.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com